On-Site Document Shredding Service
Need to find a mobile shredding service that serves McKinney? That’s easy.
What about finding a shredding service that shows up on-or-ahead-of-time, ready to do the job with the right equipment, and who you can trust to bill you exactly as quoted?
That’s much harder.
It’s unfortunate that finding a new service vendor of any kind, including shredding, has to be such a stressful process. You want one that puts your best interests first, one you don’t feel like you have to supervise to make sure everything’s done right.
If you’re a private citizen who lives in McKinney, you want your mobile shredding service to show up, shred, and give you your invoice exactly as quoted. If you’re a business, you need one that consistently gives you great service so you look like a smart professional who made a good decision. After all, you could lose your job if your mobile shredding service turns out to be a disaster.
Whether you’re a private citizen or business decision maker, you want your information quickly, safely, and securely destroyed. If it falls into the wrong hands, that could cost you thousands of dollars to get the problem resolved. And you know how sneaky and prevalent identity thieves are.
We Destroy All of Your Sensitive Documents
Ever done shredding yourself? Whether you’re a business or private citizen, you have a shredder that destroys 15-20 pages per minute or so.
You just kind of sit there feeding in handful after handful. Then, you have to take a break because your shredder’s getting too hot, and that’s annoying when you have a lot to get done. Then your shredder breaks down and needs a repair. Or, you’ve already used it so much that you have to buy a new one. And that sends even more time and money down the drain!
Shredding’s not easy, fun, fast, or inexpensive when you do it yourself. Did you know our mobile shredding trucks destroy 300 pounds of paper in just 45 seconds? So, no matter how serious your shredding needs, we can make far quicker work of it than you can.
But you shouldn’t just focus on a speedy shredding service. Many services can shred fast.
However, not all show up when they say and get the job done right. In fact, it’s common for shredding services to come far later than agreed, and possibly on a wrong day. Others don’t even come with the right equipment. At A Shred 2 Pieces, our advanced scheduling software quotes you an accurate 2-hour time window a day previous to our arrival. You’ll also get a courtesy call about 10-15 minutes before we’re scheduled to show up.
How Does A Shred 2 Pieces Protect Your Security?
You can count on your information being safely and securely destroyed. The wrong people absolutely will not get their hands on it!
Here’s an overview of how the process works for businesses and homeowners:
- We’re NAID (National Association for Information Destruction) certified. The NAID does both scheduled and unannounced audits of our employees, shredding bins, and work processes. They ensure everything done complies with Texas’ already strict information disposal laws.
- When our employees arrive on-site, they give you a container.
- If you’re a business, you designate an administrator for the container. They get a key, and they’re the only ones who can enter the inside of your container. Our own employees can’t even get inside without the key. Otherwise, the container does have a slot so you can fill it with materials you need shredded.
- Once full, the container gets wheeled to the mobile shredding truck.
- You unlock the container.
- The contents are emptied into the shredding truck.
- The shredder destroys the information.
- Our employees watch the process via a live feed from a video camera to make sure it goes smoothly and no damage happens.
- You’re free to stand with our employees and watch as this happens, to provide an additional layer of security.
So whether you’re a private citizen or you’re a business, your information has absolutely zero chance of falling into the wrong hands.
…And Your Invoice Doesn’t Have Any Surprise Charges!
With many shredding companies, the biggest stress can happen right before you look at your invoice. Will you pay the number you were quoted? Will you get surprised fees you weren’t told about up-front?
Will you have to make a stressful call to the document shredding service and argue with an unsympathetic ear about your surprise charges?
Well, you don’t have to worry about any of that with A Shred 2 Pieces. Because, you always pay the price you were initially quoted, and that includes the tax! See even more of the cities we serve!
Try Our Mobile Shredding Services Risk-FREE for 30 Days!
A company that stands behind the quality of their service wouldn’t mind giving you a “free sneak preview,” would they?
At A Shred 2 Pieces, you can try our mobile shredding service FREE for 30 days. If you decide you don’t like it, and you can get better service somewhere else, we’ll pick up the container and you won’t pay a thing. If you are happy, and you do think we’re the best you can get, sign a contract and get great mobile shredding service you can trust for years to come.