Document Shredding Services
Have sensitive information you need to dispose of? You worry about it falling into the wrong hands. You dread doing the work because it’s going to take a lot of time. And will your shredder burn out from overuse?
So, it makes sense to look for a mobile shredding service that comes straight to your home. But, that means you have to find one you can trust. Because a mobile shredder is a contracted service just like an HVAC repairman or plumber.
And you know all the horror stories about those contracted services. Maybe you’ve even experienced them yourself. They don’t show up anywhere close to the time they said they would. Maybe you’ve had to hire someone to repair their repair. Or, maybe you had to take them to small claims court!
It’s sad. It happens. At A Shred 2 Pieces, we get it because so many customers come to us frustrated and annoyed with the other on-site document shredding service they chose to hire.
How Do You Know A Shred 2 Pieces Will Give You Great Service?
You’re right to be skeptical. In fact, you’re smart. It’s always wise to do your research before hiring any mobile shredding service. After all, your money and time are on the line. You worked for that money, so you should get good service from a company who respects that. You don’t want a mobile shredding service that thinks your money is there for them to take.
At a Shred 2 Pieces, we’re a small, local company with a perfect A+ BBB rating. Feel free to Google “A Shred 2 Pieces BBB” to check it for yourself. For any business of any kind, and especially for a small and local one, reputation is everything. Damage it just a little bit, and we could find ourselves going out of business. So, it logically makes good sense for us to treat every customer, whether a global corporation or a private homeowner just shredding a handful of private documents, with complete respect.
And because we’re small, that means we can focus on you. Our technicians are trained to take their time and put you first. The big guys don’t care as much because they can afford to lose a few customers here and there. For example, you get an accurate 2-hour estimated time of arrival where you can count on us to show up (usually a day ahead of time). You’ll also get a courtesy call 10-15 minutes prior to our arrival. Advanced scheduling technology makes it all happen. Just like the good ol’ days, isn’t it?
In the mobile shredding industry, the NAID (National Association for Information Disposal) provides the most credible and reliable certification. They perform both scheduled and random audits of our shredding bins, processes, and employees. These audits guarantee we comply with Texas’ stringent laws. Not only is our criminal law among the toughest in the nation, but the information disposal law is too! Feel free to research their website to learn more about them if you need to.
In addition, if you want, you can tag along during the entire shredding process to make sure your information gets destroyed. Here’s roughly how it works, depending on what you need to shred:
- We arrive at your home at your scheduled time
- You fill up a container with what you need to shred (paper, hard drives, tape drives, USB drives, CDs, DVDs, pill bottles, credit cards, and even light bulbs – just about anything you want to get rid of)
- Our technician takes your container to the shredding truck. Feel free to accompany them along the way. It’s pretty cool to see the shredder in action!
- They dump the contents of your container in the truck. They do have to watch as they do so, just to make sure nothing’s in the container that could damage the shredder.
- The shredder can destroy up to 300 pounds of paper in just 45 seconds. So it’s pretty neat to see! Our trucks actually have a live feed of the shredding happening that you can watch. The technicians need to watch the process just to make sure everything works smoothly with the equipment. And you can watch just to get peace of mind and have a little fun. Plus, when you see your private information ripped into millions of pieces, you’ll feel great, knowing crooks won’t get their hands on it!
When it’s time for us to go, which won’t be long because our shredders shred 300 pounds of paper in 45 seconds, you get your invoice. It’s the amount you were quoted prior to arrival, assuming you accurately described all the shredding you need done.
Finally, you don’t have to worry about making any negative impact on the environment. Everything that’s shredded gets recycled at all the areas that we serve.
Get Your FREE Shredding Quote Today!
Yes, you can get your FREE quote up front. And it’s what you can count on paying when your shredding’s all done. Plus, you’ll have the opportunity to ask all your questions and feel confident we’re the right choice. Don’t worry – you won’t face any high-pressure sales tactic to buy now. You have absolutely no obligation to purchase.
Ready for the peace of mind that comes with using an on-site document shredding service you can trust?