Document Shredding Services
Do You Want to Be the Next Business in Dallas Whose Name Hits the News Headlines? Our Safe and Secure Shredding Services Make Sure It Doesn’t Happen Remember the Target identity theft story? It happened during the 2013-14 holiday season. Originally, they reported 40 million PIN numbers, customer names, credit and debit card numbers, and embedded codes from credit card magnetic strips were stolen. Later, it turned out 70 – 110 million was the real number.
What were the consequences for Target? Check them out:
- 46% drop in profit for 2013’s 4th quarter
- About $442 million in lost profits
- Compensation of up to $10,000 per customer in the resulting lawsuit
Do you want to be the next Target? A huge breach like that could cost you your job!
A Shred 2 Pieces’ On-Site Document Shredding Services Safely and Securely Destroy All Your Information So You Never Have to Worry
It’s tough to protect your information from falling into the hands of thieves. They’re waiting for their opportunity to snatch and sell your information. And your own employees might even be involved.
But at A Shred 2 Pieces, you don’t have to worry about any of this. That’s because we have the most difficult-to-keep document shredding certifications available: AAA certification from NAID (the National Association of Information Destruction). This isn’t one of those certifications you get once and buy each year afterward. It actually checks and certifies you comply with Texas’ document shredding law.
NAID performs scheduled and unannounced audits of our information destruction processes. This happens every year, which always keeps us on our toes and performing our best. Because their audit complies with Texas’ strict information disposal laws, that means you can always rest assured you get the most secure service available.
It’s one of many reasons we’re A+ certified by the BBB (just Google “A Shred 2 Pieces Texas BBB” to check).
And it could be why the Dallas Cowboys, Albertson’s Stores, TCU, FEMA, the federal government, QuikTrip, and Joe T. Garcia’s call us when they need their information disposed of.
How Do We Destroy All Your Information?
We follow a simple, step-by-step process. Here’s how it works:
- Our shredding truck arrives at your business and delivers the size of container you requested (50, 90, 225, or 300-pound capacity).
- You designate an administrator, who gets a key to your container. No one else can access the inside of the container.
- Your employees fill the container. They cannot get anything else out, except with the administrator’s key.
- Our technicians never actually touch the material you place in your container. They do watch to make sure you don’t put anything inside that could damage the shredder.
- The container then gets wheeled to the shredding truck. The contents then are emptied into the truck. Feel free to accompany our technicians during the process.
- Once the contents are emptied into the truck’s service bin, our employees watch the shredding via a live feed from a video camera. They only watch to make sure everything goes smoothly.
So as you can see, there’s really no hole in the process. And if you feel worried, go ahead and tag along to make sure everything goes okay.
Honest, Personal Service from a Small Mobile Shredding Service in Dallas That Values You
With shredding and media destruction services, you basically have two choices:
- Go with a big company whose name you know
- Do business with a small guy you research and trust
With the big companies, they have lots of customers and business. Unfortunately, they get so big the head doesn’t know what the tail’s doing. So, they don’t show up on time. Sometimes, they don’t show up at all. And others, they show up unprepared to handle your shredding needs.
And since they need to continue to grow their profits to pay for employees and overhead, they can have many hidden fees. You might see “fuel surcharges,” “trip fees,” and “environmental fees” on your invoice. You shouldn’t have to pay for those, but you certainly can if you want.
At A Shred 2 Pieces, you get honest, simple, and straightforward service. We’re a refreshing breath of air that gives you the peace of mind and absolute certainty you want from a vendor. You’ll look good to your bosses and coworkers for making a sound business decision.
For starters, our advanced scheduling technology means you know a 2-hour window where you can expect us to arrive. No waiting around all day, or until the next day. And you’ll get a courtesy call 10-15 minutes before we’ll be there.
We’ll have all the equipment and containers necessary to start doing your mobile shredding job immediately. And when it comes time to pay, you’ll only pay the price you were quoted (which also includes tax).
Man, sounds easy, doesn’t it? Wait – that’s not all!
On-Site Document Shredding Services
Convinced we’re worth a try? It’s easy to start. First, give us a call so we can understand your needs and give you a quote. In addition to shredding paper, we also destroy many major types of media, including DVDs, CDs, hard drives, tape drives, floppy discs, credit cards, and we can recycle your old and unwanted light bulbs too.
Then, you get a container. You shred or destroy what you need. And after 30 days, you decide whether to continue with your document shredding service or not.
If you like it, sign a contract. If you don’t, we’ll take the container back and wish you well. No charges for you to pay.